Saturday, July 16, 2011

Coming soon...The Truth About Al

Just wanted to drop a quick note that my novella, THE TRUTH ABOUT AL, will be released very soon!  It's a companion story to WANTING, which came out in December 2009. WANTING has actually been my best selling M/M story to date.  I've received a ton of emails from readers about it and had a lot of people ask me to write about Ben and Jeremy's housemate Al, the smart, funny, good-hearted guy from Texas who's always there for his friends and has their backs.

In WANTING Al presents as straight, but many readers picked up on the vibe that maybe he really isn't...  ;)  Hehehe.  Clever readers!  So now, this is Al's story.  I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Check back soon because in the next few days I'll be posting a blurb and excerpt for you!

ML  :)

-

No comments: