Monday, February 07, 2011

Cold weather...hot hunks :)

We were supposed to have 30% chance of "snow showers" on Saturday and Sunday. Instead, it snowed pretty much all afternoon Saturday, all night Saturday night, and all day Sunday. We ended up with a foot of the white stuff.

A new storm is supposed to roll through on Monday night and Tuesday and drop as much as another foot on us.

Have I mentioned how fun it is to live in Colorado where we have our heaviest snows in February, March, and April? LOL! Unlike the northeast and other parts of the US, we haven't had as much snow this year as we usually do. I live at 7500 feet in altitude, in the foothills of the Rockies, and we usually have several 12"+ snows each year, starting in October. But this is our first bigger one this season. It's been an odd year for us. I think the East coast has gotten their share and our share this year. I feel for them...I know they're tired of it. So maybe this is a trend that it's starting to move back our way and they'll soon get some relief. :)

Here's a little something to help everyone in the snow zone warm up....


Love this last one. It makes me think of Into the Woods. I have a couple of pretty hot shower/bath scenes in that book. Hehehe!

-

No comments: