Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My week so far...

Monday, I spent the day out running errands and didn't get home until 9 p.m. I should have written when I got home, but instead I was tired and useless after minimal sleep the night before, so I watched movies. I'm not proud of my slacking off, but I guess we all have to do it every now and then. I watched 17 Again (is Zac Efron totally adorable, or what?!), I Love You, Man (which was okay...I didn't like it as much as I thought I would), and Across the Universe, which a friend had loaned me. Across the Universe was interesting, different, and I liked it a lot. If you're into Beatles music and musicals, give it a try. Jim Sturgess is too, too cute!

Tuesday, I bowled and my bowling sucked. I bowl on a league every Tuesday. Last week, I had pretty good scores for me (I mean I'm hardly a brilliant bowler, but I don't usually totally suck)...145 and 167. This week...104 and 107. What's up with that?! Must do better next time.

Wednesday, today, I was very productive doing things for my day job. Went to my pottery class this evening and trimmed some bowls, did some glazing, and admired my handiwork on the pieces I completed this session. I Raku fired a pretty cool bowl, and can't wait to see how some of my other bigger bowls I made this time turn out once they're glazed. Tonight I have editing to do, and hopefully some writing before bed! Oh, and I also have to tackle the dreaded treadmill. Or the exercise bike. And it's already midnight. Yeah, and now you know why I'm a night owl. Not enough time in the day to do everything! :)

No comments: