Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lords of Kellesborne now at the Kindle store!

I meant to mention this earlier... I've had several readers contact me over the past couple of months asking when Lords of Kellesborne would be available for Kindle. True of Heart has been up at the Kindle store for a while, I know, and many people were waiting for part two. As of this week, Kellesborne is for sale now also. Yay! :)

Here's the direct link: Lords of Kellesborne at Kindle store

It looks like all but my two most recent stories are now for sale at the Kindle store. The only two missing are Satisfaction and Bring the Heat. I suspect they'll be going up sometime over the next month or so. In the meantime, you can always buy the PRC format of those stories (or any of my stories) at Amber Allure to read on your Kindle, if you have one. If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch, you can download the Kindle app or an app called Stanza for reading ebooks. Stanza will read virtually any ebook format--it's pretty nifty.

No comments: