Saturday, January 12, 2008

Supernatural

I'm sure I'm waaay behind the times here and everyone but ME has probably already been watching this show, but holy moly!! I just discovered Supernatural and am completely addicted! I downloaded the first two full seasons and all the episodes of season three thus far from iTunes and spent a week gorging myself on them. Ever since Buffy and Angel, I've been struggling to find something to fill that niche. Doctor Who and Torchwood have helped immensely (love, love, love both those shows!!), but I've seen all the episodes of those and am patiently waiting for new ones, so I was once again floundering, empty, and craving something. Enter Supernatural. I LOVE it!! Great monsters and creepy things (I have to admit, a couple of the episodes have pretty thoroughly scared the bejeebers out of me), great writing, and Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki have awesome rapoire. And can I just say I have the serious hots for Sam Winchester! Man...it's all I can do not to drool when I watch. :)

Anyway, for those who haven't seen it yet (like I said, probably everyone knew about it but moi!), check it out! Like...now!!

XOXO,
ML

No comments: