Wednesday, December 20, 2006

EPPIE finalist and a new release coming soon!

Hi readers!

I was thrilled to discover a few days ago that my erotic romantic suspense Take It On Faith is a 2007 EPPIE finalist! A huge congratulations to all the other Amber Quill/Amber Heat EPPIE finalists, and we had a slew of them this year!! It's awesome to see AQP and AQP authors shining so brightly!

I also want to let you know about my upcoming January m/m release, Falling. I'm psyched because while I've already had a couple of m/m novellas published, Falling will be my first full-length man-love novel! You can visit my website to read a blurb and excerpt for it. (www.mlrhodeswriting.com) Enjoy!

Also, while you're at my website, be sure to check out the newest eye candy in my Hot Hunks Gallery. Consider the holiday hunks a little gift from me to you!

Happy Yule, Happy Hannukah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year to all! And happy reading, too! :)

Hugs,
ML

M.L. Rhodes
Hot night. Hot heroes. Hot reads.
www.mlrhodeswriting.com

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Hi ML!!! Huge congrats on TAKE IT ON FAITH in the EPPIE Finalist!! When will you know? Its one too thats so deserving, but too your books always win me over. And so excited about FALLING! That cover is the best! Congrats on the full novel length!!!!

M.L. Rhodes said...

Thanks so much, Cathie!! I hope you enjoy Falling when you read it. :)

Hugs,
ML