Sunday, July 09, 2006

A hot new m/m story!

Current music: the new Bon Jovi CD
Current mood: energized!


ML's been a busy, busy girl this past week. I'm still percolating on my vamp erotica, Souls Deep, so no new action there. But this past Tuesday night I had a dream about a teacher and a student and...er...some erotic stuff that happened. When I woke up on Wednesday, I couldn't remember details about the dream, but I was left with a burning need (hehehe) to write an erotic teacher story. Something fast and hot. But I wanted to do something a bit different from other AQP teacher stories that have already been published. So I decided to write a male/male story. I mean, how could I resist the pull of two hot hunks together, I ask you? Rwwoar! I started it Wednesday night, and now I'm almost done with it. LOL! I'm tentatively calling it The Professor's Secret Passion, but that might change. I don't have a blurb done for it yet, but as soon as I do I'll post it to my main site. Along with an excerpt. So stay tuned! I hope to get this one turned in to my editor at AQP some time over the next couple of weeks.

No comments: