Monday, June 05, 2006

Dark Passions

Many of you know I'm a total Buffy the Vampire Slayer addict. I mean, who could resist? Aside from the fact it was just an exceptional show on all levels--characterization, dialogue, plot lines--there's also the juicy benefit of getting to ogle two sexy hunks...both of whom dance on the dark side. But, of course, the ever-lasting question amongst Buffy fans is...who's the fave hottie? Is it David Boreanaz playing the dark, brooding, long-suffering Angel, or James Marsters playing the sensitive poet-turned-bad-boy Spike?

I'll let you decide! Vote in my poll and we'll see what comes of it! Even if you've never watched Buffy, I've posted pics of the two hunks below, so feel free to drool and see which one strikes your fancy!

Once you've made your choice, send me an email at ml@mlrhodeswriting.com and let me know which vamp is THE ONE for you! At midnight on Sunday June 11, I'll randomly draw a winner from all who've emailed me, and I'll give away a CD of the soundtrack from the "Once More With Feeling" Buffy episode! That was the musical episode in season 6 when all the characters sang. It's a great CD! I have it and listen to it all the time. I'll also throw in an ebook copy of my most recent erotic vampire story, Night Shadows.

So send me an email with the word "Blog drawing" in the subject line and the name of your fave Buffy vamp hottie! I'll contact the winner by email on the 12th, and will post the poll results here on my blog! Have fun!


Angel


Spike

No comments: