Sunday, February 19, 2006

What is it about Miguel? :)

Thanks to all of you who are subscribed to my newsletter and have sent me emails in my latest contest about which of my covers is your fave. Guess which one is in the lead as far as votes right now? Umm...I'll give you a hint---hot, hot, sultry hot? Not enough of a hint? Hmmm....how about this... His name's Miguel? Got it figured out? LOL! Okay, I'll just tell you...yep, Take It On Faith! Gee, I can't imagine why anyone would lust...er...love that guy! :)

By the way, I'm still typing away on Faith. I'm at 26,000 words. Just finished writing another scorching sex scene. Whew!!

Speaking of sex scenes, my hubby reads everything I write, usually a chapter at a time as I write it. But for some reason he hadn't read any of Take It On Faith yet. So this weekend I printed out for him what I had finished. He took it off upstairs (I was in shock...he actually turned off the Olympics so he could read it!). When he finished the first words out of his mouth were, "Damn, that's some of your best sex yet, hon!" (Have I mentioned how much I ADORE this man?!)

All right...back to the typing!

ML

No comments: