Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Title Shifting...

Talked to AQP's editorial director today about my new vamp story and we agreed I should change the name from Night Shift to Night Shadows. Strangely enough, I like Night Shadows better, so I'm totally happy with that!

The story's still coming along well. I sent the first half off to my critique partner, Harlequin author Marin Thomas, the beginning of this week to get her feedback. And last night my hubby read what I had so far. His review? It's his fave erotica story I've written. He loved both the futuristic and the paranormal aspects to the story, and he didn't complain about the sex either. LOL!

I'll be posting a blurb for Night Shadows on my website within the next day or two, and I'll also post it in my newsletter, which will go out within the week. I may even give a little excerpt in my newsletter, so if you're not already signed up for ML Rhodes' Hot Reads via Yahoogroups, maybe you'd like to join! It's free and I promise I don't clog your mailbox with tons of posts.

No comments: