Friday, August 26, 2005

What I'm Watching...

As I said, sometimes when I get tired of reading on my exercise bike every night I watch movies instead. Most recently in my DVD player while I ride: Karate Kid, Karate Kid 2, Gattaca, Moulin Rouge, Bourne Identity, Bourne Supremacy, Day After Tomorrow, The Matrix, Sin City, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 6 episodes.

All of the above are re-watches for me with the exception of Sin City, which I didn't like, btw. Liked the film noir feel to it, liked many of the actors, but it was just too creepy-gory for me. Which is odd because gore normally doesn't bother me. But the combo of the noir, the black and white, and the weird gore turned me off.

In my To Be Watched pile sitting next to my bike-riding DVD player: Karate Kids 3 & 4 (even though they were my least fave of the series...but if I start a series I have to watch them all!), Alexander (haven't seen it before), the newer Triple X movie (haven't seen this one yet either, although without Vin Diesel it's going to be hard for it to measure up), The Saint (LOVE Val Kilmer in this flick!), and Ocean's 12 (another one I haven't seen yet).

No comments: