Friday, January 14, 2005

DVD update :)

Got a new recommendation....TROY! What a great movie! I've never been a huge Brad Pitt fan--in the sense of thinking he's hot, that is. I've always thought he was a good actor. Anyway, Troy changed my tune about him. LOL! A very good flick all the way around. Excellent acting (by everyone), excellent story, and some very, very lovely nudes of Brad. ;)

And in the continuing saga of ML's obsession with Angel... I finished the first four seasons of Angel (alas, I have to wait until Feb to see the fifth and final season, ARGH!!!!). In order to pass the time, hub and I have started working our way through the Buffy seasons. As I mentioned earlier, I never was super into Buffy. I had seen it a handful of times, but hadn't watched it enough to really dig it in a big way. However, I have to admit that by starting with season one and seeing them in order, I'm getting totally hooked! It seems a little lighter than the Angel series (at least so far--we're only halfway through season 2), but I'm really falling for all the characters, really getting involved. It's quite superb. Enough so that I started by renting the discs from Netflix, and after we finished the first disc from season two, I said to hell with this...I have to own these suckers! I went to Amazon and bought the first four seasons. I figure that'll keep me going for a few weeks, then I'll get the rest of the sets. 7 seasons all together! (And so much for my New Year's resolution not to spend so much money on DVDs...ahem.)

I am SO addicted, you guys. It's bad. But good. If you know what I mean. :)

Until next time...

No comments: